2015年1月20日星期二

Amazing tools!!! Tommox multi usb power station

This is my first time using TOMMOX Multi USB Power Station to charge my phone, Before today, when i was working in my office, i usually use my phone connected to my computer to do the charge.
But today, i use the TOMMOX Multi USB Power Station instead of my PC, I feel so excited about this. we all know that bring the plug trouble so much, we cannot leave without it, Meanwhile, if we use the computer port to charge our ipad or mobile phone, the charging speed is very low. because the out put in our computer output is about 0.5A.
The most amazing things is that using this Mutil USB Power station, the charging speed is very quick, without half an hour, the battery electric quantity raise up from 9% to 80%, Isn’t very cool?
By the way, there are 2 sockets and 4 USB ports, can charge 2 sets of notebook and 4 sets of mobile phone or iPad simultaneously.Finally, I find a electronic product meet every need of mine. I am so happy, I love Tommox, I love Tommox product. I want to put them in my house, every single room.

If you are interested in it, please click here to know more about it.
To know more about it,please visit www.tommox.com

没有评论:

发表评论