2015年1月21日星期三

Tommox car charger help me get the order! 

Today I want to share my story about how Tommox car charger help me out to get the order.
As you know, I work as a salesman in Tommox Shenzhen. “Clients first” is the true rule for every salesmen, time is money, if we can answer clients’ requirement in first time,it means more likely to get the order.
Last month, I have 3 days off work to enjoy my self-driving travel with my friends. I watch some movies by my laptop when I sitting in the car. 2 hours after, the movie end and my laptop battery almost used up. At that time, I receive an email from my VIP Client of Tommox.
From the email, client sent a big order of Tommox laptop charger to me and ask me to give him the produce time as soon as possible, what’s more, the client told me that he already arrange a container and it will ship by sea in 7 days, he hope we can fit the time, or he will give this big order to other factory.This email really cheer up me, so I start to prepare this order and reply to the client, suddenly, my laptops’ battery used up. It really make me so CRAZY!!!!
Suddenly I realized there are one Tommox laptop car charger beside me! So I pick it up quickly and use this Tommox laptop car charger to supply the power for my laptop. With Tommox laptop car charger help, I can use my laptop reply this VIP Client email and start to arrange the order. With my quickly reply, client is so satisfied and said Tommox is so reliable!
Thanks for this Tommox laptop car charger, I can catch this big order.I really love it,Tommox laptop car charger.

To know more about it,please visit www.tommox.com

没有评论:

发表评论