2015年1月20日星期二

My Los Angels trip with Multi USB Power Station TX-SU700.

Today it was my first time traveling to Los Angeles USA. The sky is so blue. Everything is quite different from Shenzhen China. There is no high buildings and no large mansions, no subways. To be simple description, we can say the Los Angeles are such “big rural ares”.



During my way to Las Vegas, I had well experienced on desert climate. It was hard to for me to open fully my eyes under the sunny sunshine. I need one sunglasses. The most important thing is to drink water as mush as you need. Otherwise a few days later when you are going to leave LA,you have to take care of your lips broken due to less moisture.
In the evening about 21:00 when I arrive at my hotel, I have to quickly charge all the electronics I brought, Lenovo Voga3 pro,iPad2 mini,iPhone5s,Sumsung Note3,powerbank, USA Pocket Wifi device for tomorrow traveling. The Tommox multi USB power station did a great job. It didn’t let me down. The SU700 is like a full energy electric motor for all my 5 electrics with my traveling. I like SU700 so much. It deserves taking with it when you are to arrange one business traveling. It is always getting things simple. You don’t have to bring universal plug, either so many tablet chargers,iPhone chargers,Sumsung chargers, Powerbank chargers ect.

To know more about it,please visit www.tommox.com
If you also like our Multi-USB Charging Center TX-SU700 ,You may click the link to know more about it

没有评论:

发表评论