2015年1月21日星期三

Laptop Universal Adapter AU09BL-90 Makes the Best Laptop Partner

This is Lion from Tommox, one staff of Tommox Production Department. Every day I work with my laptop, It’s my best partner. I often go to outside with my colleague, at that time, a universal laptop adapter is necessary for both of us.
The best partner is Tommox Universal Laptop Adapter AU09BL-90. The power supply body is provided with a 5V 2A output USB interface, can charge my mobile iPhone and my iPad, very useful for me. There are also a lot of protections, such as over voltage protection, over current protection, short circuit protection. Also there is LED display screen, help me know the power condition clearly. After unplug the power, there are few seconds of delay, to prevent your device from damaging.
About the quality, very excellent of course. It use the high quality electronic components which we purchase form German. I used it almost 3 years, all goes very well. See the image, you will know how amazing it is!

To know more about it,please visit www.tommox.com



没有评论:

发表评论