2015年1月20日星期二

New model oem tablet ac adapter Support my VIP customer Well 

It was one day, I spend some of my time to surf internet on Ebay. I am just looking for some new models of the tablet ac adapter, As my VIP customer from USA is interested in New models very much. Suddenly, I found one model which I am very familiar, as my customer just order them in a big quantity, the price is so expensive, 100USD/pc. Oh, god! Our price is less 20% of it. What’s more, our shape and quality is the same with Original ones, though what we call it OEM, just do not have Original brand name on it. I am so proud and happy of it, especially to my VIP customer, We do him a big favor of with this nice price and perfect quality. We are happy to see him be stronger and stronger! At the same time, he is the biggest customer for me so far. I am sure we will have a very long term business cooperation, because of our nice products and good relationship just like friends!



If you are interested in it, please click here to know more about it.
To know more about it,please visit www.tommox.com

没有评论:

发表评论