2015年1月21日星期三

Tommox Winter Tourism 

Winter coming, the weather is always sunshine in Shenzhen, warm and comfortable. Time is fast, I have been in Tommox about 3 season. Recently our company arranged a tour for all our staff. I was so exciting.
There are to valley in that holiday resort. The one named The Tea Stream Valley, where the picturesque, people lived there enjoy the nature, everything stay away from the city, nice and beautiful. You can have a health life.
The other is The Grand Canyon, where have a lot of recreational facilities, like Happy Valley. Some of my colleague bring their Children come here, the kids very like this Valley, especially like bumper car, carousel, even roller coasters. The roller coasters was so exciting and horrible, I was very nervous and fear. When the moment I get off the roller coaster, I feel everything seems so beautiful. I promised I will never paly that again!
After few days of playing together, our friendship become much closer, and cares others better. I feel so warm in this winter. Winter never cold in the future. Thanks Tommox.

To know more about it,please visit www.tommox.com



没有评论:

发表评论