2015年1月19日星期一

Tommox 10.8v laptop battery for hp makes me more confident

It’s this battery makes me more confident: TOMMOX 10.8V laptop battery for HP.
Although this is not Original brand batteries, I Get perfect response from my customer in Germany. He said:“Cherry, How can you get such nice products? it just like original and the capacity is full 4400mah. What’s more, price is very competitive in our market.” Wow, I am so excited ! Soon he reorders 600pcs of this HP DV4 6 Cell batteries. He makes me so confident in our batteries! What’s more, it’s just this order make me to be a regular employee of TOMMOX.
And now I have developed many big customers who sell batteries. Because of my confidence and also sound quality, competitive price and great service. It’s the trust between us, we could have long term nice cooperation, thank you, my dear customer!


If you are interested in it, please click here to know more about 10.8v laptop battery for HP.
To know more about it,please visit www.tommox.com

没有评论:

发表评论