2015年1月20日星期二

Tommox Multi-usb Charging Center TX-MU 600 Gave Me a Happy New Year

Yesterday was 1st of January, I was so happy because it was the first day of 2015, means a new start of this year.
What to my surprised is my best friends Afan and Julie came to my house. It has been two years since we graduated in university. After we graduated, we went to different cities, and never see each other after that. I still remember the first time we meet each other in 2012, we went to university and knew each other. All of us attended military training, after that we lived in the same room, we are the best roommates then.
Girls took their iPhone6 and iPad Mini come here, after 10 hours on the train, all of the power off. They asked me if there is any power trip or usb charger to use, then they can charge them at the same time. Oh, I can not find any which can charge for 5 set USB devices at the same time. Suddenly, I remembered that our multi-usb charging center TX-MU 600 came out last week and I brought one to home just in time. Thanks goodness. Then we use it to charge all our USB devices.3 sets of iPhone and 2 sets or iPad, also one USB port left. They are very curious about our multi-usb charging center TX-MU 600,and they said the charging speed is much quick than their original adapter. I told them the super charge usb port on the multi-usb charging center TX-MU 600 is 2.4A output, means saving more time. They are like it very much. So I send them two as their new year gift. How happy we are.
Here attach an image about our multi-usb charging center TX-MU 600 ,if you are also like it, please just contact us.
To know more about it,please visit www.tommox.com

没有评论:

发表评论