2015年1月20日星期二

Tommox with hundred regiments 

We just through over the fierce competition which we call it “Hundred Regiments”, it have lasted 45 days. it is this activity makes me grateful to my customers. As we know more now, they are real and nice kind businessmen. To win the Champion, the Company should have the highest sales volume, this is much more difficult than usal, everyone should challenge themselves to achieve the highest to win the Champion. We may have several orders each month generally, But we have to do better, the only way is by your customers’ Support. 45Days is too difficult for us to develop new customers with big order. One of my customer who is interested in our notebook pc adapter do me a big favor. I visited his facebook and try to contact him on Skype. I talked with him about some personal things and try to tell something about our competition. Because I need his help. He told me directly, he will give me an order even if his last order is 6 Months ago. He is trying the best to help me and make payment for deposit four times in the last one hour before the deadline. I can feel he believes me so much and help me with his real action. For return, we give some discount and the best quality notebook pc adapter.
Business is not just business, when you feel your customers’ trust and sincerity, it’s really a big encourage to your job and life, which will keep forever. I love Tommox, I love notebook pc adapter, I Love my customers, thank you!
To know more about it,please visit www.tommox.com


没有评论:

发表评论