2015年1月20日星期二

Household type power supply for charging in sunny day

Today is a sunny day in winter, I decide to enjoy the work in the company.
I use a Multi USB power center SU700 to charge the phone and computer, then the AU02BL give the power for computer all the time.
I feel very pleased to work under the sunshine. The Tommox Multi USB power center SU700 with AU02BL make me no worry about the electricity.
They all work very perfect, and they are useful all around the world and many kinds of digital products.
So, I take some photos to record the comment. I’m more convinced our product Multi USB power station and slim universal adapter will more popular and hot sale in future. They are really useful in our work and life.
Fighting, Tommox! Fighting, myself!

ModelTX-SU700
Input100-240 AC (50-60 HZ)
USB Output5V 2.4A*4 3Pin Socket*2
Dimension256*68*41mm
ClolorBlack/White(with different USB Port Color)
Used forLaptop,Moile Phone,MP3/MP4,Bluetooth Headseat, Digital Camera,Tablet ect.

To know more about it,please visit www.tommox.com

没有评论:

发表评论