2015年1月21日星期三

Best solution for my friend! Tommox replacement laptop adapter for Apple 

Last week, one of my friend, Marie, took a trip with her friends to Xiamen,China. Every night, she would use her Apple Macbook Air to write down all the interesting thing during the trip, and upload it to the Blog. From her blog, I can feel that she really enjoy her trip.
Two days past after Marie came back to Shenzhen, I received her call, from the call, I knew that she can’t find the laptop adapter of her Apple Macbook Air, maybe she left it in hotel when in Xiamen, so she have to buy a new laptop adapter. But the price of original one is too expensive to her, so Marie call me whether I have better solution for her.
At that time, I suggest Marie to use Tommox replacement laptop adapter for Apple 45W Magsafe 2. With high quality and competitive price, it won an excellent response among customers. I was very confident to make this suggestion, and I sure it will satisfied Marie!
Now Marie is using this Tommox replacement laptop adapter for Apple, from her response, she really satisfied it. Tommox replacement laptop adapter for Apple 45W Magsafe 2 is so perfect!
Introduction of Tommox replacement laptop adapter for Apple 45W Magsafe 2
Specs: 14.85V 3.05A 45W
DC tip: Magsafe 2
Fit for: 11" and 13" New MacBook Air after June,2012
Fit for Detail Model: A1465 A1466 A1436 A1435 (MD223 MD224 MD231 MD232 MD760 MD761 MD711 MD712) etc
We also have replacement laptop ac adapter for apple 60w with magsafe L tip and apple 85w adapter with magsafe 2 tip



To know more about it,please visit www.tommox.com

没有评论:

发表评论