2015年1月20日星期二

How can I come back Tommox after the new year holiday? 

As we all know, Chinese will celebrate New year every year. And all of the people who working in another city will go back to their hometown for family reunion. Then, after the holiday, all the people will go out again...
The most economic way for us to go back home is by train and high speed rail. And the hardest thing is to buy the tickets. Because too many people need to go home. So when the tickets show online, just need 3 seconds, all the tickets sell out. Usually we could buy tickets online 30days in advance. In 2014, we could buy tickets online 60days in advance. It is really intense competition.
Today is the day that I need to buy the tickets back to Tommox Shenzhen after the new year holiday. But but...I forget it since I am writing the emails about Tommox laptop adapters Dell 19.5V 3.62A 7.4*5.0mm PA-10 to one of my customer. Just 3 minutes, all the ticket gone. How can I come back Tommox after my new year holiday?
I really hope my customers can buy more laptop adapters from me, so that I can back to work by plane. :) Will you help me?
Actually I live in a countryside with heavy snow in winter. See the picture as below. Hope all my customers will see me on time next year.

To know more about it,please visit www.tommox.com
If you are interested in it, please click here to know more about it.

没有评论:

发表评论