2015年1月21日星期三

I lost the power adapter of my smart phones 

I moved my house this month, because it is near my company Tommox. I was very happy for the cheap rent, and I don’t need to running for the last bus any more.
Unfortunately, I lost one bag when I was moving. All my power adapters in that bag, phones and Power bank, and tablet....It is really upset. So I had to use my only rest USB cable to connect my computer to charge. I thought I almost lost my patience. Because the charging speed was too slow, and the cable was too short. I could not use my phones when I wanted laying on my bed when charging
I was tortured till last week. Our new products Universal multi USB chargeing station TX-SU600 has been published last week. I applied for one piece for own uses without hesitate. Because I was fallen love with it when she was a draft. I thought its beautiful design will show my taste, my friends would admire my job, and love our products. The most important thing is that she solved my charging troubles.
It has 6 USB charge ports. The max output is 8Amps which means I can charge my smart phones, my power banks and my tablets at the same time. What’s more I can move this charger to wherever I like. So freely. Use Chinese Network buzzwords to say: “mom will never worry my charging problems. ___ So easy! ” :-)
Tommox are professional usb charging station factory and china power strip supllier.Welcome to contact us to know more about our products.


To know more about it,please visit www.tommox.com

没有评论:

发表评论