2015年1月21日星期三

TOMMOX laptop battery with rather stable quality 

My notebook model is HP ProBook 4230s and used 2 years. Now, the original laptop battery is useless. I have to change the laptop battery soon because I was going to attend a very vital outer training which have to bring my notebook. I was VERY nervous buying a battery that was not from original factory.
In the weekend, I went back and forth for some time in the electronic market. The same type of laptop battery from HP is four times the price than replacement one, so I figured I would at least give the cheaper one a try. I bought it from our company TOMMOX for this laptop battery. I am thrilled with how well it works firstly! However, one month used later, I found it really charging very fast and can even use 3.5 hours for 6 cell laptop battery. It’s fabulous. The battery works great. I am so happy to make this wise decision. I would definitely introduce my friends to replace their laptop batteries from us if any request.

To know more about it,please visit www.tommox.com


To know more about our laptop battery,please click the link to know more.

没有评论:

发表评论