2015年1月21日星期三

Tommox slim laptop adapter is so convenient for me!

As a white-collar salesman of Tommox in Shenzhen, I need to take my laptop, iPad, mobile around no matter where I go. So I have to take so many chargers for these devices, it do really heavy for me and make me so crazy!
But now I am relieved! You know why? Because now I have Tommox Slim with USB port Universal Laptop Adapter AU09BL-90
Tommox Universal laptop AC adapter is so slim and portable, it is easy to put it in my bag, and with changeable DC tips and USB charging port, it really can fit all my laptops and mobiles, no matter use it as laptop adapter or mobile charger,and it can charger the laptop and mobile at same time!
What’s more, with well design and LCD display, it looks so fashion! I am so happy to have this Tommox Universal laptop adapter, it do really help me out when I using my laptops and mobiles.
Now I don’t need to carry so many chargers as before, just one Tommox AU09BL-90 can fit my requirement.Tommox AU09BL-920 always keep on its’ good duty.I like AU09BL-90, I love Tommox !


To know more about it,please visit www.tommox.com

没有评论:

发表评论