2015年1月21日星期三

Multi-USB Charging Center is really convenience for me! 

If you ask me what will make me feel uncomfortable, the answer I will tell you is my mobile’s battery used out and I can’t contact to anyone. But now, thanks to Tommox Multi-USB Charging Centerr, I can charge my mobile and iPad much more conveniently.
Everyday after I arrived my office, I will put down my bag and take out my mobile charger plug, then I need to bend down to find the AC socket as it under the desk. It is not easy,right? Unfortunately, sometimes I forgot to bring my charger plug. So I can’t charge my mobile, and I can do anything after my mobile battery used out. It was no good for my work and life.
One day, my colleague give me a special gift, Tommox Multi-USB Charging Center! It’s quite useful and help me a lot. It has 2 super USB charging port for iPad and 4 normal USB charging port for mobile, these 6 USB charging port can fit all my devices, I also share the USB port with my colleagues.
Now I just need to carry the USB cable with me, after I arrived office, I can easily charge my mobile and iPad by Tommox Multi-USB charging center. Thank you Tommox, you help me to keep my devices full battery and never lost contact to my friends!

没有评论:

发表评论